Global Infrastructure Forum 2016
Follow the event on Twitter with #InvestInInfra
Date: Saturday, April 16, 2016
Time: 10:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. (ET) / 14:00 - 15:30 (GMT) or convert time
Location: IFC B2 Auditorium, World Bank Group HQ & Online
Bridging the infrastructure gap is essential to achieving the Sustainable Development Goals. At the Financing for Development conference in Addis Ababa, 193 nations agreed to establish a forum on infrastructure to build and enhance multilateral collaborative mechanisms. The goal is to better align coordination among the full suite of infrastructure actors, including the private sector. This forum will allow for a greater range of voices as we bridge infrastructure and capacity gaps, particularly in challenging environments. Furthermore, it will highlight opportunities for investment and cooperation that are environmentally, socially, and economically sustainable.
The Global Infrastructure Forum 2016 is jointly organized by key development partners in infrastructure and the multilateral development banks (MDBs).
- A global conversation about collaborating for better infrastructure delivery
- It’s time to change the way we talk about the “Infrastructure Gap”
- 3 lessons on collaboration from the Global Infrastructure Facility
- World Bank Group PPP Topic Site
- PPP Knowledge Lab
- The Private Participation in Infrastructure Database
- The Public Private Infrastructure Advisory Facility
- The PPP Infrastructure Resource Center
- Global Infrastructure Facility