WATCH THE REPLAY
Financial Inclusion not Exclusion: Managing De-Risking
Financial inclusion has emerged as a critical development challenge.
Fintech innovation and successes from emerging countries and the private sector show tangible progress toward Universal Financial Access 2020.
But de-risking, where global financial institutions are restricting relationships with remittance companies and certain local banks because of perceived anti-money laundering risks, is undermining these efforts.
Join us LIVE to hear about emerging countries’ innovative approaches toward financial inclusion and learn how countries can manage de-risking.
OCTOBER 9-15, 2023
- Watch the 2023 Annual Meetings
- Inclusive Digital Transformation in Latin America and the Caribbean
- Balancing Act: Jobs and Wages in the Middle East and North Africa
- Delivering Growth to People through Better Jobs in Africa
- Services for Development in East Asia and Pacific
- Toward Faster, Cleaner Growth in South Asia
Secretary of the Treasury, United States
Governor of the People’s Bank of China
President , Financial Action Task Force (FATF)
Union Minister of Finance and Corporate Affairs, India
Minister of Finance, Indonesia