WATCH THE REPLAY
Land Governance and Climate-Smart Agriculture
Evidence-based policies that promote secure access to land (including for women), and strengthening poor farmers’ ability to tackle climate change and improve productivity are urgently needed. Yet, in many cases, translating far-reaching legal changes into country strategies and progress on the ground has been a challenge.
Panelists will discuss ways to better integrate land and climate-smart agriculture into countries’ development strategies and explore how these can help to build capacity to mainstream these issues in national policy dialogue, projects and private sector strategies.
OCTOBER 9-15, 2023
- Watch the 2023 Annual Meetings
- Inclusive Digital Transformation in Latin America and the Caribbean
- Balancing Act: Jobs and Wages in the Middle East and North Africa
- Delivering Growth to People through Better Jobs in Africa
- Services for Development in East Asia and Pacific
- Toward Faster, Cleaner Growth in South Asia
Federal Minister for Economic Cooperation and Development, Germany
President and Chief Executive Officer, Calvert Investments
Lead Economist in Agriculture and Rural Development, World Bank Group
Deputy Director General, General Department of Land Administration, Vietnam
Minister of Finance and Economic Planning, Rwanda