WATCH THE REPLAY
2019 Annual Meetings Opening Press Conference
World Bank Group President David Malpass will address the press during the World Bank Group/International Monetary Fund 2019 Annual Meetings.
The Annual Meetings are attended by approximately 2,800 delegates from our member countries, 350 observer organization representatives and 800 members of the press. Approximately 550 accredited civil society members also participate in the Meetings.
The meetings are comprised of events open to all attendees, ministerial-level invitation-only sessions, closed bilateral meetings, and events open only to the Press.
OCTOBER 9-15, 2023
- Watch the 2023 Annual Meetings
- Inclusive Digital Transformation in Latin America and the Caribbean
- Balancing Act: Jobs and Wages in the Middle East and North Africa
- Delivering Growth to People through Better Jobs in Africa
- Services for Development in East Asia and Pacific
- Toward Faster, Cleaner Growth in South Asia