Caring About Care: A Conversation with Anne-Marie Slaughter
Follow the event on Twitter with #InclusiveTeamsDeliver
Date: Tuesday, March 22, 2016
Time: 4:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. (ET) / 20:30 - 21:30 (GMT) or convert time
Location: IFC B2 Auditorium, World Bank Group HQ & Online
Companies and governments without child- and elder-care strategies and policies cannot attract and retain talent, nor can they achieve their full productivity and growth potential. The private sector and governments must partner to address the care crisis.
How can we rethink the organization of affordable and accessible care for our families and businesses, knowing that solving this issue can contribute to retaining gender-diverse talent as well as increasing competitiveness and productivity?
Join us with your spouses/partners to begin a fresh conversation about why we should all care about care—employees, employers and governments alike.
- World Bank Group Gender Strategy (FY 2016–2023)
- Putting Gender-Smart Commitments Into Practice
- Child care is an investment — not an expense
- Child Care & Parent Productivity: Making the Business Case [PDF]
- Maternity and paternity at work: Law and practice across the world [PDF]
- What’s Next for Gender Equality?
- A New Strategy to Address Gender Inequality
- Investing In Women's Employment [PDF]
- Gender at Work: A Companion to the World Development Report on Jobs
This event has concluded.
Stay tuned for the replay!