Zeinab Badawi is a Sudanese-British television and radio journalist, currently the presenter of Global Questions and Hard Talk for the BBC. Through her own production company she has produced and presented many programmes, including currently the definitive TV series of African history in association with UNESCO. Zeinab is one of the best-known broadcast journalists working in the field today. In 2009 she was awarded International TV Personality of the Year by the Association of International Broadcasters, and was named in Powerlist 2012 and 2015 as one of Britain’s top 100 most influential members of the black community. She is the current Chair of the Royal African Society, a Queen’s appointment to the Board of the Historic Royal Palaces, a trustee of BBC Media Action (the charitable arm of the BBC), a Vice-President of the United Nations Association UK, and a board member of the African Union Foundation. She is also a member of the World Economic Forum's Global Agenda Council for Africa.
- Boosting Women's Economic Empowerment 04/20/2017
- Rethinking Development Finance 04/11/2017
- Global Infrastructure Forum 2016 04/16/2016
- Private Sector Solutions in Challenging Markets 04/15/2016
- Soluciones del sector privado en mercados complejos 04/15/2016