Mr. Vikram Nehru is the Director for Poverty Reduction, Economic Management, and Private and Financial Sector Development and Chief Economist in the East Asia Region. Earlier he was Director of the World Bank’s Economic Policy and Debt Department – the department responsible for covering developing country macroeconomic and debt issues, including growth diagnostics, sub-national development, fiscal analysis, HIPC implementation, low income country debt sustainability, and middle income country debt dynamics. An Indian national, Mr. Nehru completed his graduate and postgraduate degrees at Oxford University before working with the government of India for four years.
- Live Q&A: East Asia and Pacific Update, April 5, 2011
- East Asia and Pacific Update - October 2010, November 2, 2010
- East Asia and Pacific Update April 2010, April 12, 2010
- East Asia and Pacific Update, November 2009, November 12, 2009
- East Asia and Pacific Update, April 2009, April 16, 2009
- East Asia Update: Testing Times Ahead, April 8, 2008
- Debt - Is it the disease or the symptom of a larger problem?, May 18, 2004
This page was last updated on November 2, 2010 and may not reflect the expert's current job description or title.