Mr. Hay is Communications Adviser and Spokesman for the World Bank’s Chief Economist and his Development Economics team. Prior to this, Mr. Hay was the World Bank’s Communications Manager for Africa, managing communications teams across Africa and in Washington DC. Prior to that Mr. Hay was Communications Adviser for the World Bank's Human Development Network. A former Special Correspondent and also a U.S Correspondent for the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC), Mr. Hay is a frequent chair and moderator of global development conferences. Prior to joining the Bank, he was a widely-published writer and commentator on development and international relations.
Phil Hay (Moderator)
Communications Adviser, Development Economics, World Bank
- Between Debt and the Devil: Money, Credit, and Fixing Global Finance 11/04/2015
- The Upside of Your Dark Side: Why Being Your Whole Self - Not Just Your "Good" Self - Drives Success and Fulfillment 02/25/2015
- The Ebola Crisis: Was It Waiting to Happen? 02/12/2015
- River Blindness: 40th Anniversary Summit 06/20/2014
- The Wildlife Poaching Crisis in Africa: A Conversation with Jane Goodall 03/13/2014