Ms. Coates is the President of InterAction. Lindsay serves on board of the Global Health Council, the Obama administration’s Task Force on Global Poverty and the Board of Episcopal Relief and Development. She has served as the COO of Population Action International, which advocates for access to family planning services and began her career as a civil rights lawyer in Mississippi.
- Engaging Civil Society in Situations of Fragility, Conflict and Violence 02/23/2017
- 2016 Global Leadership Forum 06/01/2016
- Sustainable Development Goals: Keeping Citizens at the Center 01/28/2016
- Citizen Engagement: Massive Online Open Course (MOOC) Launch 03/16/2015
- Talking About a Data Revolution 04/10/2014
- La revolución de datos 04/10/2014