2016 Global Leadership Forum
Date: Wednesday, June 1 - Thursday, June 2, 2016
Day 1 Time: 9:15 a.m.-4:30 p.m. ET/13:15-20:30 GMT or convert time
Day 2 Time: 9:15 a.m.-5:00 p.m. ET/13:15-18:30 GMT or convert time
Location: World Bank HQ & Online
The 2016 Global Leadership Forum will bring about 200 partners, leaders and practitioners from government, private enterprise, academia, civil society, foundations, and other international development organizations working in areas of collaborative leadership.
Through interactions and sharing of experiences with leadership experts, development practitioners, and innovators who have found new ways to unblock challenges, the Forum seeks to create awareness of and build agreement on the importance of exercising leadership in bringing together diverse stakeholders to achieve results. The Forum will also seek to lay the foundation of how partners could work together to pursue the development of leadership interventions and coalitions for better development outcomes.
- Session 1 - 9:15-10:30am - The Practice of Leadership
- Session 2 - 2:00-3:00pm - How to Break Down Barriers to Policy Implementation?
- Session 3 - 3:15-4:30pm - Leadership Interventions in Development Projects
- Session 1 - 9:15-10:30am - When Politics gets in the Way of Reform
- Session 2 - 1:30-2:30pm - Institutional Approaches to Strengthening Leadership Capacity
- Session 3 - 2:30-5:00pm
More detailed information about this event can be found here.
This event has concluded
Stay tuned for the replay.